Originally used in the film ATL and only featuring Cee-Lo, Goodie Mob‘s Is That You God? has been repurposed for use in upcoming documentary film The Obama Effect. A far cry from the futuristic pop stylings of recent single Fight to Win, the record finds Big Gipp, Khujo, T-Mos and Cee-Lo Green waxing spiritual over an unknown producer’s guitar-laced beat. The Obama Effect is set to hit theaters July 13, and fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Dungeon Family crew in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 05/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fight to Win" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.