Originally used in the film ATL and only featuring Cee-Lo, Goodie Mob‘s Is That You God? has been repurposed for use in upcoming documentary film The Obama Effect. A far cry from the futuristic pop stylings of recent single Fight to Win, the record finds Big Gipp, Khujo, T-Mos and Cee-Lo Green waxing spiritual over an unknown producer’s guitar-laced beat. The Obama Effect is set to hit theaters July 13, and fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Dungeon Family crew in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 05/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fight to Win" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.