Originally used in the film ATL and only featuring Cee-Lo, Goodie Mob‘s Is That You God? has been repurposed for use in upcoming documentary film The Obama Effect. A far cry from the futuristic pop stylings of recent single Fight to Win, the record finds Big Gipp, Khujo, T-Mos and Cee-Lo Green waxing spiritual over an unknown producer’s guitar-laced beat. The Obama Effect is set to hit theaters July 13, and fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Dungeon Family crew in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 05/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fight to Win" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.