Originally used in the film ATL and only featuring Cee-Lo, Goodie Mob‘s Is That You God? has been repurposed for use in upcoming documentary film The Obama Effect. A far cry from the futuristic pop stylings of recent single Fight to Win, the record finds Big Gipp, Khujo, T-Mos and Cee-Lo Green waxing spiritual over an unknown producer’s guitar-laced beat. The Obama Effect is set to hit theaters July 13, and fans can keep it locked for all the latest from the Dungeon Family crew in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 05/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fight to Win" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)