If the title of his next project is to be believed, GoldLink has a little bit of a God Complex. It’s only right, then, that the DMV representative resides in his own personal heaven. On the latest single off the set, follow-up to January’s The Heart, the unsigned buzzmaker welcomes us to Planet Paradise, a place where dope art abounds and realness reigns supreme. In rapid-fire verses, Link offers a tantalizing glimpse of life in his world. Louie Lastic backs his hyperkinetic flows with an appropriately exhilarating melange of synths, samples and heavily-syncopated percussion. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the April 1, arrival of GoldLink’s latest digital full-length.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.