If the title of his next project is to be believed, GoldLink has a little bit of a God Complex. It’s only right, then, that the DMV representative resides in his own personal heaven. On the latest single off the set, follow-up to January’s The Heart, the unsigned buzzmaker welcomes us to Planet Paradise, a place where dope art abounds and realness reigns supreme. In rapid-fire verses, Link offers a tantalizing glimpse of life in his world. Louie Lastic backs his hyperkinetic flows with an appropriately exhilarating melange of synths, samples and heavily-syncopated percussion. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the April 1, arrival of GoldLink’s latest digital full-length.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)