If the title of his next project is to be believed, GoldLink has a little bit of a God Complex. It’s only right, then, that the DMV representative resides in his own personal heaven. On the latest single off the set, follow-up to January’s The Heart, the unsigned buzzmaker welcomes us to Planet Paradise, a place where dope art abounds and realness reigns supreme. In rapid-fire verses, Link offers a tantalizing glimpse of life in his world. Louie Lastic backs his hyperkinetic flows with an appropriately exhilarating melange of synths, samples and heavily-syncopated percussion. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the April 1, arrival of GoldLink’s latest digital full-length.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.