Way back in April, we featured a smooth cut from Snakehips titled On & On. Personally, I gave the song five stars and thought there was no way it could get any better… then I heard GoldLink’s On&On (Remix). Kaytranada gives the record a different feel thanks to some unique touches—including an organ-like synth and a clapping beat—but keeps the original’s buttery vibe intact. Goldlink’s unique, helter-skelter flow is a cool contrast to the cloudy beat. Although the instrumental and vocals are different in tone, they really work well together. If you want to go On&On listening to GoldLink, check out his last feature, August’s Electronic Relaxation.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.