Way back in April, we featured a smooth cut from Snakehips titled On & On. Personally, I gave the song five stars and thought there was no way it could get any better… then I heard GoldLink’s On&On (Remix). Kaytranada gives the record a different feel thanks to some unique touches—including an organ-like synth and a clapping beat—but keeps the original’s buttery vibe intact. Goldlink’s unique, helter-skelter flow is a cool contrast to the cloudy beat. Although the instrumental and vocals are different in tone, they really work well together. If you want to go On&On listening to GoldLink, check out his last feature, August’s Electronic Relaxation.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/9/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)