So this video is probably NSFW… that is, of course, unless your office likes big booty girls smoking blunts, smearing gold paint on one another, and shaking what their mommas gave them in slow motion. (I forget that every office isn’t like mine, so it’s definitely NSFW. For DMV representative GoldLink‘s latest video, Ay Ay, director Nathan R. Smith does the most with three girls who are naturally blessed for the better part of two minutes. It only made sense to invite these ladies to bounce it for GoldLink’s kinfolk as the Fingalick beat contains round synth melodies that imitate the jiggling of their assets. But it’s not all fun and games as Nathan squeezes in part of a plot at the tail end, having the girls tie up and torture a man in front of a portrait of GoldLink. The buzzmaker did well to release the audio before the video since 99% of the people watching aren’t going to pay much attention to the lyrics while viewing the final product. And don’t lie, ladies; the sh*t is mesmerizing. You can download Ay Ay along with the rest of The God Complex for free at The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Over the course of the last six months, DMV buzzmaker GoldLink has been getting listeners accommodated to his innovative "future-bounce" genre via a series of acclaimed remixes. Now that he's gotten his buzz up, he's...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.