So this video is probably NSFW… that is, of course, unless your office likes big booty girls smoking blunts, smearing gold paint on one another, and shaking what their mommas gave them in slow motion. (I forget that every office isn’t like mine, so it’s definitely NSFW. For DMV representative GoldLink‘s latest video, Ay Ay, director Nathan R. Smith does the most with three girls who are naturally blessed for the better part of two minutes. It only made sense to invite these ladies to bounce it for GoldLink’s kinfolk as the Fingalick beat contains round synth melodies that imitate the jiggling of their assets. But it’s not all fun and games as Nathan squeezes in part of a plot at the tail end, having the girls tie up and torture a man in front of a portrait of GoldLink. The buzzmaker did well to release the audio before the video since 99% of the people watching aren’t going to pay much attention to the lyrics while viewing the final product. And don’t lie, ladies; the sh*t is mesmerizing. You can download Ay Ay along with the rest of The God Complex for free at The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.