So this video is probably NSFW… that is, of course, unless your office likes big booty girls smoking blunts, smearing gold paint on one another, and shaking what their mommas gave them in slow motion. (I forget that every office isn’t like mine, so it’s definitely NSFW. For DMV representative GoldLink‘s latest video, Ay Ay, director Nathan R. Smith does the most with three girls who are naturally blessed for the better part of two minutes. It only made sense to invite these ladies to bounce it for GoldLink’s kinfolk as the Fingalick beat contains round synth melodies that imitate the jiggling of their assets. But it’s not all fun and games as Nathan squeezes in part of a plot at the tail end, having the girls tie up and torture a man in front of a portrait of GoldLink. The buzzmaker did well to release the audio before the video since 99% of the people watching aren’t going to pay much attention to the lyrics while viewing the final product. And don’t lie, ladies; the sh*t is mesmerizing. You can download Ay Ay along with the rest of The God Complex for free at The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.