So this video is probably NSFW… that is, of course, unless your office likes big booty girls smoking blunts, smearing gold paint on one another, and shaking what their mommas gave them in slow motion. (I forget that every office isn’t like mine, so it’s definitely NSFW. For DMV representative GoldLink‘s latest video, Ay Ay, director Nathan R. Smith does the most with three girls who are naturally blessed for the better part of two minutes. It only made sense to invite these ladies to bounce it for GoldLink’s kinfolk as the Fingalick beat contains round synth melodies that imitate the jiggling of their assets. But it’s not all fun and games as Nathan squeezes in part of a plot at the tail end, having the girls tie up and torture a man in front of a portrait of GoldLink. The buzzmaker did well to release the audio before the video since 99% of the people watching aren’t going to pay much attention to the lyrics while viewing the final product. And don’t lie, ladies; the sh*t is mesmerizing. You can download Ay Ay along with the rest of The God Complex for free at The DJBooth.
Written by Bryan H on 04/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Electronic Relaxation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.