A fresh pair of Gym Shoes may seem like a small thing but, as any sneaker-head will tell you, the right shoes are the foundation of every fly ensemble. On the latest leak off streetwear brand City of Win‘s forthcoming compilation album, Booth newcomer G.o.D. Jewels reflects on the powerful allure of fly kicks in particular, and material possessions in general, over a string-driven beat by project producer Stefan Clark. Interest piqued? You can expect another new record every Wednesday this spring, leading up to the release of W1N Volume 1. Listeners in the Windy City area will be able to celebrate the project’s arrival at the City of Win Launch Party, going down the evening of May 10, at Beauty Bar.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.