A fresh pair of Gym Shoes may seem like a small thing but, as any sneaker-head will tell you, the right shoes are the foundation of every fly ensemble. On the latest leak off streetwear brand City of Win‘s forthcoming compilation album, Booth newcomer G.o.D. Jewels reflects on the powerful allure of fly kicks in particular, and material possessions in general, over a string-driven beat by project producer Stefan Clark. Interest piqued? You can expect another new record every Wednesday this spring, leading up to the release of W1N Volume 1. Listeners in the Windy City area will be able to celebrate the project’s arrival at the City of Win Launch Party, going down the evening of May 10, at Beauty Bar.
Written by richard on 04/9/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.