A fresh pair of Gym Shoes may seem like a small thing but, as any sneaker-head will tell you, the right shoes are the foundation of every fly ensemble. On the latest leak off streetwear brand City of Win‘s forthcoming compilation album, Booth newcomer G.o.D. Jewels reflects on the powerful allure of fly kicks in particular, and material possessions in general, over a string-driven beat by project producer Stefan Clark. Interest piqued? You can expect another new record every Wednesday this spring, leading up to the release of W1N Volume 1. Listeners in the Windy City area will be able to celebrate the project’s arrival at the City of Win Launch Party, going down the evening of May 10, at Beauty Bar.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.