This spring, ATL rhymesayer and former Hollyweerd member Go Dreamer will be unleashing part two of his Animals vs. Machines mixtape. While this half of the project focuses on the mechanical side of the equation, third single New Age Mack finds the artist engaged in an activity that, as far as I know, is still exclusive to organic life: namely, spitting game to attractive members of the opposite sex. The Flush Music provide a spacey, bass-heavy beat to back the emcee as he gets his futuristic Don Juan on, and fellow A-Town repper ForteBowie tops the record off with a playeriffic guest 16. In addition to watching our pages for the latest on Animals vs. Machines 2 Side: (M)achines, which as yet lacks a solid drop date, fans can click here to check out ForteBowie’s Vice Haus EP, released yesterday for free streaming and digital download.
Written by richard on 02/19/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.