This spring, ATL rhymesayer and former Hollyweerd member Go Dreamer will be unleashing part two of his Animals vs. Machines mixtape. While this half of the project focuses on the mechanical side of the equation, third single New Age Mack finds the artist engaged in an activity that, as far as I know, is still exclusive to organic life: namely, spitting game to attractive members of the opposite sex. The Flush Music provide a spacey, bass-heavy beat to back the emcee as he gets his futuristic Don Juan on, and fellow A-Town repper ForteBowie tops the record off with a playeriffic guest 16. In addition to watching our pages for the latest on Animals vs. Machines 2 Side: (M)achines, which as yet lacks a solid drop date, fans can click here to check out ForteBowie’s Vice Haus EP, released yesterday for free streaming and digital download.
Written by richard on 02/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.