This spring, ATL rhymesayer and former Hollyweerd member Go Dreamer will be unleashing part two of his Animals vs. Machines mixtape. While this half of the project focuses on the mechanical side of the equation, third single New Age Mack finds the artist engaged in an activity that, as far as I know, is still exclusive to organic life: namely, spitting game to attractive members of the opposite sex. The Flush Music provide a spacey, bass-heavy beat to back the emcee as he gets his futuristic Don Juan on, and fellow A-Town repper ForteBowie tops the record off with a playeriffic guest 16. In addition to watching our pages for the latest on Animals vs. Machines 2 Side: (M)achines, which as yet lacks a solid drop date, fans can click here to check out ForteBowie’s Vice Haus EP, released yesterday for free streaming and digital download.
Written by richard on 02/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.