On Glenn Lewis‘s debut DJBooth feature, the lead single off his forthcoming junior set, the Canadian neo-soul vet admitted that, though his affection for his then-current girl was strong, he couldn’t justify using the “L word” to describe his feelings toward her. Four months later, with a new woman in his sights, he’s finally ready to pronounce that fateful syllable. On follow-up All My Love, Vidal Davis (of Grammy-winning duo Dre & Vidal) serves up a mellow, reggae-informed groove as the singer explains just how good the shawty in question would have it, were she to leave her current man for him. As it turns out, she doesn’t need all that much convincing; playing the object of Lewis’s affections, T-Dot’s own Melanie Fiona promises to “hold [him] down like a queen” in her tuneful guest verse. Are you loving this breezy cut? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the October 15, release of Glenn’s latest LP, Moment of Truth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Say Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.