On Glenn Lewis‘s debut DJBooth feature, the lead single off his forthcoming junior set, the Canadian neo-soul vet admitted that, though his affection for his then-current girl was strong, he couldn’t justify using the “L word” to describe his feelings toward her. Four months later, with a new woman in his sights, he’s finally ready to pronounce that fateful syllable. On follow-up All My Love, Vidal Davis (of Grammy-winning duo Dre & Vidal) serves up a mellow, reggae-informed groove as the singer explains just how good the shawty in question would have it, were she to leave her current man for him. As it turns out, she doesn’t need all that much convincing; playing the object of Lewis’s affections, T-Dot’s own Melanie Fiona promises to “hold [him] down like a queen” in her tuneful guest verse. Are you loving this breezy cut? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the October 15, release of Glenn’s latest LP, Moment of Truth.
Written by richard on 10/6/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Say Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)