On Glenn Lewis‘s debut DJBooth feature, the lead single off his forthcoming junior set, the Canadian neo-soul vet admitted that, though his affection for his then-current girl was strong, he couldn’t justify using the “L word” to describe his feelings toward her. Four months later, with a new woman in his sights, he’s finally ready to pronounce that fateful syllable. On follow-up All My Love, Vidal Davis (of Grammy-winning duo Dre & Vidal) serves up a mellow, reggae-informed groove as the singer explains just how good the shawty in question would have it, were she to leave her current man for him. As it turns out, she doesn’t need all that much convincing; playing the object of Lewis’s affections, T-Dot’s own Melanie Fiona promises to “hold [him] down like a queen” in her tuneful guest verse. Are you loving this breezy cut? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the October 15, release of Glenn’s latest LP, Moment of Truth.
Written by richard on 10/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Say Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)