On Glenn Lewis‘s debut DJBooth feature, the lead single off his forthcoming junior set, the Canadian neo-soul vet admitted that, though his affection for his then-current girl was strong, he couldn’t justify using the “L word” to describe his feelings toward her. Four months later, with a new woman in his sights, he’s finally ready to pronounce that fateful syllable. On follow-up All My Love, Vidal Davis (of Grammy-winning duo Dre & Vidal) serves up a mellow, reggae-informed groove as the singer explains just how good the shawty in question would have it, were she to leave her current man for him. As it turns out, she doesn’t need all that much convincing; playing the object of Lewis’s affections, T-Dot’s own Melanie Fiona promises to “hold [him] down like a queen” in her tuneful guest verse. Are you loving this breezy cut? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the October 15, release of Glenn’s latest LP, Moment of Truth.
Written by richard on 10/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Say Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.