On Glenn Lewis‘s debut DJBooth feature, the lead single off his forthcoming junior set, the Canadian neo-soul vet admitted that, though his affection for his then-current girl was strong, he couldn’t justify using the “L word” to describe his feelings toward her. Four months later, with a new woman in his sights, he’s finally ready to pronounce that fateful syllable. On follow-up All My Love, Vidal Davis (of Grammy-winning duo Dre & Vidal) serves up a mellow, reggae-informed groove as the singer explains just how good the shawty in question would have it, were she to leave her current man for him. As it turns out, she doesn’t need all that much convincing; playing the object of Lewis’s affections, T-Dot’s own Melanie Fiona promises to “hold [him] down like a queen” in her tuneful guest verse. Are you loving this breezy cut? Then keep it locked for further news and tunes leading up to the October 15, release of Glenn’s latest LP, Moment of Truth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Say Love" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.