If you don’t know Gangsta Legendary Crisis, better known by his acronym GLC, then you need to brush up on the history of hip hop. The former G.O.O.D. Music signee turned indie general has released a new single off of his forthcoming mixtape, Silence of the Lames, titled Leavin’ Feelings Hurt. Producer Mr. E does work behind the boards to give the track a futuristic synth foundation, while the Chicago native offers up braggadocio tough talk about his status in the game and leaving those under him (aka everyone) hurt and unsure of themselves. In other words, exactly what fans have come to expect and love from GLC. Silence of the Lames is due out this Friday, December 14. Church!
Written by Thomas K Welker on 12/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.