If you don’t know Gangsta Legendary Crisis, better known by his acronym GLC, then you need to brush up on the history of hip hop. The former G.O.O.D. Music signee turned indie general has released a new single off of his forthcoming mixtape, Silence of the Lames, titled Leavin’ Feelings Hurt. Producer Mr. E does work behind the boards to give the track a futuristic synth foundation, while the Chicago native offers up braggadocio tough talk about his status in the game and leaving those under him (aka everyone) hurt and unsure of themselves. In other words, exactly what fans have come to expect and love from GLC. Silence of the Lames is due out this Friday, December 14. Church!
Written by Thomas K Welker on 12/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.