Looking to continue the success and critical acclaim G.O.O.D. Music has had thus far (Common, John Legend, Consequence,) Kanye West brings his newest artist into the spotlight, GLC (Gangsta L. Crisis). The Chi-Town native (who you may remember from Kanye’s “Drive Slow” featuring Paul Wall and T.I.) had already developed a good underground following in the crowded Chicago music scene before going major, and looks to continue the success with I Ain’t Even On Yet, the newest buzz track from his upcoming album Welcome to Haterville. Rhyming over a beat similar to an old-school sci-fi video game soundtrack, GLC brings his laid-back style to the table, boasting about making lots of money and bagging lots of ladies, despite not having major success yet. This song is very enjoyable, but will it be enough to get him “on”?
Written by Burmy on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.