Looking to continue the success and critical acclaim G.O.O.D. Music has had thus far (Common, John Legend, Consequence,) Kanye West brings his newest artist into the spotlight, GLC (Gangsta L. Crisis). The Chi-Town native (who you may remember from Kanye’s “Drive Slow” featuring Paul Wall and T.I.) had already developed a good underground following in the crowded Chicago music scene before going major, and looks to continue the success with I Ain’t Even On Yet, the newest buzz track from his upcoming album Welcome to Haterville. Rhyming over a beat similar to an old-school sci-fi video game soundtrack, GLC brings his laid-back style to the table, boasting about making lots of money and bagging lots of ladies, despite not having major success yet. This song is very enjoyable, but will it be enough to get him “on”?
Listen to More: GLC
Written by Burmy on 07/6/07
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)