If you’ve ever wished you were as dope as your favorite rapper, GLC has some G.O.O.D. news: as it turns out, even the freshest in the game aren’t born fly—they have to earn their wings in Flight School. Though this cut has been gliding around cyberspace in an unfinished form for a few weeks now, this newly-released final version finds Auto-Tune maestro T-Pain and G.O.O.D. Music head honcho Kanye West collectively playing Goose to the I Ain’t Even On Yet emcee’s Maverick, the former enticing a nameless lady with promises of high-flying romance and the latter donning his Superman cape to provide his protégé moral support on the back end. Producer Arrowstar completes the collaborators’ formidable four-finger formation, backing his pensive piano arpeggios with booming synth bass. Flight School is set to appear on GLC’s debut, Love, Life & Loyalty, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/22/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.