If you’ve ever wished you were as dope as your favorite rapper, GLC has some G.O.O.D. news: as it turns out, even the freshest in the game aren’t born fly—they have to earn their wings in Flight School. Though this cut has been gliding around cyberspace in an unfinished form for a few weeks now, this newly-released final version finds Auto-Tune maestro T-Pain and G.O.O.D. Music head honcho Kanye West collectively playing Goose to the I Ain’t Even On Yet emcee’s Maverick, the former enticing a nameless lady with promises of high-flying romance and the latter donning his Superman cape to provide his protégé moral support on the back end. Producer Arrowstar completes the collaborators’ formidable four-finger formation, backing his pensive piano arpeggios with booming synth bass. Flight School is set to appear on GLC’s debut, Love, Life & Loyalty, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/22/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.