If you’ve ever wished you were as dope as your favorite rapper, GLC has some G.O.O.D. news: as it turns out, even the freshest in the game aren’t born fly—they have to earn their wings in Flight School. Though this cut has been gliding around cyberspace in an unfinished form for a few weeks now, this newly-released final version finds Auto-Tune maestro T-Pain and G.O.O.D. Music head honcho Kanye West collectively playing Goose to the I Ain’t Even On Yet emcee’s Maverick, the former enticing a nameless lady with promises of high-flying romance and the latter donning his Superman cape to provide his protégé moral support on the back end. Producer Arrowstar completes the collaborators’ formidable four-finger formation, backing his pensive piano arpeggios with booming synth bass. Flight School is set to appear on GLC’s debut, Love, Life & Loyalty, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/22/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.