If you’ve ever wished you were as dope as your favorite rapper, GLC has some G.O.O.D. news: as it turns out, even the freshest in the game aren’t born fly—they have to earn their wings in Flight School. Though this cut has been gliding around cyberspace in an unfinished form for a few weeks now, this newly-released final version finds Auto-Tune maestro T-Pain and G.O.O.D. Music head honcho Kanye West collectively playing Goose to the I Ain’t Even On Yet emcee’s Maverick, the former enticing a nameless lady with promises of high-flying romance and the latter donning his Superman cape to provide his protégé moral support on the back end. Producer Arrowstar completes the collaborators’ formidable four-finger formation, backing his pensive piano arpeggios with booming synth bass. Flight School is set to appear on GLC’s debut, Love, Life & Loyalty, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 03/22/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.