Missed church last Sunday? Well, here’s the perfect opportunity to make it up to the Man Upstairs. On the newly-released title track off GLC‘s next mixtape, the Chi-town repper pays a visit to his local Cathedral, delivering his rhymes over the upbeat boardwork of Blended Babies (featuring brass by Leon Q. Allen). DMV crooner Raheem DeVaughn contributes guest vocals. Feeling it? Then you’ll most definitely want to cop Cathedral! (the street album) when it arrives on the ‘net next Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)