Missed church last Sunday? Well, here’s the perfect opportunity to make it up to the Man Upstairs. On the newly-released title track off GLC‘s next mixtape, the Chi-town repper pays a visit to his local Cathedral, delivering his rhymes over the upbeat boardwork of Blended Babies (featuring brass by Leon Q. Allen). DMV crooner Raheem DeVaughn contributes guest vocals. Feeling it? Then you’ll most definitely want to cop Cathedral! (the street album) when it arrives on the ‘net next Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.