Missed church last Sunday? Well, here’s the perfect opportunity to make it up to the Man Upstairs. On the newly-released title track off GLC‘s next mixtape, the Chi-town repper pays a visit to his local Cathedral, delivering his rhymes over the upbeat boardwork of Blended Babies (featuring brass by Leon Q. Allen). DMV crooner Raheem DeVaughn contributes guest vocals. Feeling it? Then you’ll most definitely want to cop Cathedral! (the street album) when it arrives on the ‘net next Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.