Missed church last Sunday? Well, here’s the perfect opportunity to make it up to the Man Upstairs. On the newly-released title track off GLC‘s next mixtape, the Chi-town repper pays a visit to his local Cathedral, delivering his rhymes over the upbeat boardwork of Blended Babies (featuring brass by Leon Q. Allen). DMV crooner Raheem DeVaughn contributes guest vocals. Feeling it? Then you’ll most definitely want to cop Cathedral! (the street album) when it arrives on the ‘net next Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ain't Even On Yet" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.