You can take Glasses Malone out the street, but you can’t take the street out of Glasses Malone. On current single Rich N Gangsta, originally released last month, the West Coast emcee affirms that, no matter how flush his pockets become, he’ll still be the same G he’s always been. Joining the headliner over Mams Taylor‘s sugary synth boardwork, new Konvict signee Ya Boy echoes the headliner’s sentiments in a resolute guest 16. After what’s seemed like an eternity of delays, Beach Cruiser is scheduled to hit stores August 30…. you might want to knock on wood and keep your fingers crossed for this one.
Written by richard on 08/3/11
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Cash Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Certified ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.