You can take Glasses Malone out the street, but you can’t take the street out of Glasses Malone. On current single Rich N Gangsta, originally released last month, the West Coast emcee affirms that, no matter how flush his pockets become, he’ll still be the same G he’s always been. Joining the headliner over Mams Taylor‘s sugary synth boardwork, new Konvict signee Ya Boy echoes the headliner’s sentiments in a resolute guest 16. After what’s seemed like an eternity of delays, Beach Cruiser is scheduled to hit stores August 30…. you might want to knock on wood and keep your fingers crossed for this one.
Written by richard on 08/3/11
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Cash Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Certified ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.