You can take Glasses Malone out the street, but you can’t take the street out of Glasses Malone. On current single Rich N Gangsta, originally released last month, the West Coast emcee affirms that, no matter how flush his pockets become, he’ll still be the same G he’s always been. Joining the headliner over Mams Taylor‘s sugary synth boardwork, new Konvict signee Ya Boy echoes the headliner’s sentiments in a resolute guest 16. After what’s seemed like an eternity of delays, Beach Cruiser is scheduled to hit stores August 30…. you might want to knock on wood and keep your fingers crossed for this one.
Written by richard on 08/3/11
Suburban Noize/Cash Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Certified ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.