Glasses Malone last featured mixtape single, #Rihanna, was a banging club record that readers were nonetheless reluctant to cosign, thanks to the rapper’s questionable (OK, “questionable” may be an understatement.) decision to make light of the singer’s 2009 domestic violence case. Looks like the West Coast mainstay may have learned his lesson—Let It Go, the latest song release off Malone’s forthcoming project, finds him tackling the topics of cash, kush and f**king in a more tasteful, but still enjoyably ig’nant fashion. Alumni Music Group fast-riser Kid Ink and Bay Area vet E-40 tag along for the ride, delivering libidinous, caked-up guest bars over King Dave and Tommy Tom synth arpeggios and trap percussion. Feeling it? Stay tuned for the latest news and song releases leading up to G. Malone’s Glass House tape, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 12/10/12
Suburban Noize/Cash Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Certified ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.