Glasses Malone last featured mixtape single, #Rihanna, was a banging club record that readers were nonetheless reluctant to cosign, thanks to the rapper’s questionable (OK, “questionable” may be an understatement.) decision to make light of the singer’s 2009 domestic violence case. Looks like the West Coast mainstay may have learned his lesson—Let It Go, the latest song release off Malone’s forthcoming project, finds him tackling the topics of cash, kush and f**king in a more tasteful, but still enjoyably ig’nant fashion. Alumni Music Group fast-riser Kid Ink and Bay Area vet E-40 tag along for the ride, delivering libidinous, caked-up guest bars over King Dave and Tommy Tom synth arpeggios and trap percussion. Feeling it? Stay tuned for the latest news and song releases leading up to G. Malone’s Glass House tape, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Suburban Noize/Cash Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Certified ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!