Glasses Malone last featured mixtape single, #Rihanna, was a banging club record that readers were nonetheless reluctant to cosign, thanks to the rapper’s questionable (OK, “questionable” may be an understatement.) decision to make light of the singer’s 2009 domestic violence case. Looks like the West Coast mainstay may have learned his lesson—Let It Go, the latest song release off Malone’s forthcoming project, finds him tackling the topics of cash, kush and f**king in a more tasteful, but still enjoyably ig’nant fashion. Alumni Music Group fast-riser Kid Ink and Bay Area vet E-40 tag along for the ride, delivering libidinous, caked-up guest bars over King Dave and Tommy Tom synth arpeggios and trap percussion. Feeling it? Stay tuned for the latest news and song releases leading up to G. Malone’s Glass House tape, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 12/10/12
Submit your Rating
Suburban Noize/Cash Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Certified ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.