Having found tremendous success on the mixtape circuit with White Lightning (Sticks) and The Crack Mixtape, Los Angeles rapper Glasses Malone will finally release his long-delayed debut LP, titled Beach Cruiser, this fall. Haters, likely the album’s second single, is a furious, up-tempo banger produced by F.O.C.. While Glasses Malone certainly holds his own among veterans Birdman and Lil’ Wayne, the highlight of Haters is Wayne’s middle verse. Apart from refreshingly returning to the hiccuping delivery that we had all grown to love before his recent experimentation with the T-Pain-esque vocoder, his lyrics ingeniously bounce between everything from Sasquatch to Tupac. It’s good to have you back, Weezy.
Written by Charlie E. on 05/18/08
Suburban Noize/Cash Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Certified ft. Akon" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)