Earlier this year, after the group made its Booth debut with Black Mambo, our own Lucas G. gave listeners the lowdown on Glass Animals in a glowing “Meet…” editorial. Hopefully, those details stuck in your mind, because the British alt-R&B crew is back on our front page with a brand new single. Hazey‘s title doubles as an apt description of the record’s sound; though fueled by a crisp, eclectic rhythm section, the in-house beat has a dark, murky feel, and frontman Dave Bayley‘s breathy vocals only add to the ambiance. An unknown director’s mesmerizing visuals accompany the cut. For more fresh, atmospheric cuts, check out Glass Animals’ debut album, ZABA, available now from UK record stores and online retailers.
Written by richard on 09/4/14
Submit your Rating
Wolf Tone / Caroline / Harvest
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mambo" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)