Oftentimes, the best way to create something that listeners are gonna Feel is simply to do you, no matter how off-the-wall the results may sound. The 18-year-old daughter of Oakland veterans Nic Nac and Danger Dame, Glam.I.Rock exemplifies this approach to the creative process on her first Booth feature, the latest single and pseudo-title track off her new album. While the rapper-producer makes clear that she doesn’t give a f**k what anyone else thinks of her music, the aggressive flows and stark, minimal production she serves up here seem unlikely to earn her anything but praise from our readership. Director Demondre Ward provides some appropriately gritty visuals to complement the record. Feel is just one of many quality cuts to be found on The Feel and Conversations With DJ Jack, released yesterday and available here for free digital download.
Written by richard on 02/20/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.