Oftentimes, the best way to create something that listeners are gonna Feel is simply to do you, no matter how off-the-wall the results may sound. The 18-year-old daughter of Oakland veterans Nic Nac and Danger Dame, Glam.I.Rock exemplifies this approach to the creative process on her first Booth feature, the latest single and pseudo-title track off her new album. While the rapper-producer makes clear that she doesn’t give a f**k what anyone else thinks of her music, the aggressive flows and stark, minimal production she serves up here seem unlikely to earn her anything but praise from our readership. Director Demondre Ward provides some appropriately gritty visuals to complement the record. Feel is just one of many quality cuts to be found on The Feel and Conversations With DJ Jack, released yesterday and available here for free digital download.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.