For the TV viewers without cable or satellite who couldn’t catch Mr. Sean Combs form Da Band, Danity Kane, or Day26 on MTV, the CW network teamed up with burlesque-team-turned-pop-group the Pussycat Dolls, to create the reality show, Pussycat Dolls Present. On the show’s second season, a quartet was assembled (Nichole Cordova, Tiffanie Anderson, Chrystina Sayers and Natalie Mejia) and their group name was chosen (Girlicious), but now the real work begins with the push of the group’s first official single. On the Jazze Pha-assisted Like Me, the girls’ sensual seductiveness (inherited from their mentors) is on display and, unlike with PCD and their leading lady, Nicole Scherzinger, all four members hold their own. The girls’ self-titled debut is set to drop on July 1.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.