For the TV viewers without cable or satellite who couldn’t catch Mr. Sean Combs form Da Band, Danity Kane, or Day26 on MTV, the CW network teamed up with burlesque-team-turned-pop-group the Pussycat Dolls, to create the reality show, Pussycat Dolls Present. On the show’s second season, a quartet was assembled (Nichole Cordova, Tiffanie Anderson, Chrystina Sayers and Natalie Mejia) and their group name was chosen (Girlicious), but now the real work begins with the push of the group’s first official single. On the Jazze Pha-assisted Like Me, the girls’ sensual seductiveness (inherited from their mentors) is on display and, unlike with PCD and their leading lady, Nicole Scherzinger, all four members hold their own. The girls’ self-titled debut is set to drop on July 1.
Written by Burmy on 04/28/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.