“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,” which is exactly why Gina Lee’s ex should be running for the hills right about… now! I’m not sure what her former boo did to her, but whatever it was it certainly has upset the DJBooth newcomer, who sends her lying ex-lover a message; she plans to F**k Your Sh*t Up. While Lee is definitely angry, she remains mostly composed atop the spacey yet crashing boardwork of producer T-Nyce. The songstress (who starred in The Lion King musical on Broadway) glides over the production with a smooth, yet emotional vocal performance, which goes against the typical aggressive, scorned approach that would be most appropriate considering the vibe of the record. Those who desire more from Lee will have to sit tight, as her The Preview: Reloaded EP is not set to drop until late June.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/14/13
Toronto, Ontario native Gina Lee has come together with The DJBooth and TeamSolo Music Group to bring listeners her debut street release, the Hard in the Paint EP. Executive Produced by Lee and T-Nyce, the project packs...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hard in the Paint" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)