For some artists, spending weeks on tour is a tough, but necessary part of the hustle. First-time featuree Gilles, on the other hand, sees it as one big Roadtrip. Premiering in the Booth along with Awful Media‘s official visuals, this album inclusion features the Atlanta native reflecting on the miles of highway, both figurative and literal, he’s covered thus far in his burgeoning rap career. A-Tins provides a ethereal instrumental backdrop for the artist’s lyrical travelogue, complete with an H-Town screw-inspired hook. Now that you’ve been introduced to this talented ATLien, are you craving more? You’ll find what you seek on Gilles’ forthcoming Successfully Lost LP. Featuring the entirety of his previously-released EP of the same title along with three additional songs and an extended version of popular interlude Catfish Pimpin’, the project is slated to drop April 23, via iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/4/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.