How long is Miami rhymesayer Gill Graff gonna keep striving for success in the hip-hop game? The answer couldn’t be simpler: “Until I Win.” On the lead single off his next full-length, the Dear Tomorrow emcee outlines a philosophy on the hustle that can be summed up in Irish author Samuel Beckett’s famous mantra: “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” His relentless flow, showcased over Kelly Portis‘s delayed guitar chords and dogged percussion, echoes the determination in his lyrics. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Let Me Fail currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles and release details leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.