How long is Miami rhymesayer Gill Graff gonna keep striving for success in the hip-hop game? The answer couldn’t be simpler: “Until I Win.” On the lead single off his next full-length, the Dear Tomorrow emcee outlines a philosophy on the hustle that can be summed up in Irish author Samuel Beckett’s famous mantra: “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” His relentless flow, showcased over Kelly Portis‘s delayed guitar chords and dogged percussion, echoes the determination in his lyrics. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Let Me Fail currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles and release details leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.