How long is Miami rhymesayer Gill Graff gonna keep striving for success in the hip-hop game? The answer couldn’t be simpler: “Until I Win.” On the lead single off his next full-length, the Dear Tomorrow emcee outlines a philosophy on the hustle that can be summed up in Irish author Samuel Beckett’s famous mantra: “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” His relentless flow, showcased over Kelly Portis‘s delayed guitar chords and dogged percussion, echoes the determination in his lyrics. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Let Me Fail currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles and release details leading up to its eventual arrival.
Written by richard on 11/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.