An uplifting rap song that isn’t corny is like a brown recluse spider; you know they exist, but it’s extremely rare to actually come across one. For his first DJBooth feature, Miami rapper Gill Graff delivers Dear Tomorrow, which provides a shot of optimism to listeners. On the J.Cardim produced song Graff brings along singer Anjuli Stars and rappers Ghostwridah and REKS for a ride towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Cardim’s production sounds like he had a full band with him while composing the sounds for this track as each emcee speaks on doing music as a hobby or job as being a blessing because it allows them to express and create. Stars ties everything together with a catchy chorus that acts as a very proper bridge between rappers. Dear Tomorrow is from Graff’s forthcoming project Therapeutic Mixtape, which is set for independent release on February 23.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.