An uplifting rap song that isn’t corny is like a brown recluse spider; you know they exist, but it’s extremely rare to actually come across one. For his first DJBooth feature, Miami rapper Gill Graff delivers Dear Tomorrow, which provides a shot of optimism to listeners. On the J.Cardim produced song Graff brings along singer Anjuli Stars and rappers Ghostwridah and REKS for a ride towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Cardim’s production sounds like he had a full band with him while composing the sounds for this track as each emcee speaks on doing music as a hobby or job as being a blessing because it allows them to express and create. Stars ties everything together with a catchy chorus that acts as a very proper bridge between rappers. Dear Tomorrow is from Graff’s forthcoming project Therapeutic Mixtape, which is set for independent release on February 23.
Written by JC Poppe on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.