An uplifting rap song that isn’t corny is like a brown recluse spider; you know they exist, but it’s extremely rare to actually come across one. For his first DJBooth feature, Miami rapper Gill Graff delivers Dear Tomorrow, which provides a shot of optimism to listeners. On the J.Cardim produced song Graff brings along singer Anjuli Stars and rappers Ghostwridah and REKS for a ride towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Cardim’s production sounds like he had a full band with him while composing the sounds for this track as each emcee speaks on doing music as a hobby or job as being a blessing because it allows them to express and create. Stars ties everything together with a catchy chorus that acts as a very proper bridge between rappers. Dear Tomorrow is from Graff’s forthcoming project Therapeutic Mixtape, which is set for independent release on February 23.
Written by JC Poppe on 02/16/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.