An uplifting rap song that isn’t corny is like a brown recluse spider; you know they exist, but it’s extremely rare to actually come across one. For his first DJBooth feature, Miami rapper Gill Graff delivers Dear Tomorrow, which provides a shot of optimism to listeners. On the J.Cardim produced song Graff brings along singer Anjuli Stars and rappers Ghostwridah and REKS for a ride towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Cardim’s production sounds like he had a full band with him while composing the sounds for this track as each emcee speaks on doing music as a hobby or job as being a blessing because it allows them to express and create. Stars ties everything together with a catchy chorus that acts as a very proper bridge between rappers. Dear Tomorrow is from Graff’s forthcoming project Therapeutic Mixtape, which is set for independent release on February 23.
Written by JC Poppe on 02/16/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)