Is it just me, or is it getting kinda Hot (In This B*tch)? Well, as luck would have it, Philly repper Gilbere Forte’ and a few of his flyest colleagues are here to help you cool off. Here, Bengie and Raak‘s synth-piano boardwork bumps in the back as Forte’, Dipset capo Jim Jones, and Clipse member Pusha T showcase their swagger. For more, check out the headliner’s Some Dreams Never Sleep EP, sponsored by The Hundreds and out now online.
Written by richard on 10/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.