Is it just me, or is it getting kinda Hot (In This B*tch)? Well, as luck would have it, Philly repper Gilbere Forte’ and a few of his flyest colleagues are here to help you cool off. Here, Bengie and Raak‘s synth-piano boardwork bumps in the back as Forte’, Dipset capo Jim Jones, and Clipse member Pusha T showcase their swagger. For more, check out the headliner’s Some Dreams Never Sleep EP, sponsored by The Hundreds and out now online.
Written by richard on 10/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.