With 10-year-old hip-pop phenom Willow Smith burning up the airwaves, a male counterpart couldn’t have been far behind. Enter 13-year-old musical wunderkind Gibbor Green, who pays tribute to a schoolboy Crush on his Booth debut and latest promo single. Featuring the pop-appealing boardwork of Teflon the Producer, this infectious cut is unattached to any forthcoming project; those digging it, however, can look forward to the November 11, release of Gibbor Green’s next single, #FollowMe.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
King Creative Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.