With 10-year-old hip-pop phenom Willow Smith burning up the airwaves, a male counterpart couldn’t have been far behind. Enter 13-year-old musical wunderkind Gibbor Green, who pays tribute to a schoolboy Crush on his Booth debut and latest promo single. Featuring the pop-appealing boardwork of Teflon the Producer, this infectious cut is unattached to any forthcoming project; those digging it, however, can look forward to the November 11, release of Gibbor Green’s next single, #FollowMe.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
King Creative Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.