With 10-year-old hip-pop phenom Willow Smith burning up the airwaves, a male counterpart couldn’t have been far behind. Enter 13-year-old musical wunderkind Gibbor Green, who pays tribute to a schoolboy Crush on his Booth debut and latest promo single. Featuring the pop-appealing boardwork of Teflon the Producer, this infectious cut is unattached to any forthcoming project; those digging it, however, can look forward to the November 11, release of Gibbor Green’s next single, #FollowMe.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
King Creative Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.