With 10-year-old hip-pop phenom Willow Smith burning up the airwaves, a male counterpart couldn’t have been far behind. Enter 13-year-old musical wunderkind Gibbor Green, who pays tribute to a schoolboy Crush on his Booth debut and latest promo single. Featuring the pop-appealing boardwork of Teflon the Producer, this infectious cut is unattached to any forthcoming project; those digging it, however, can look forward to the November 11, release of Gibbor Green’s next single, #FollowMe.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
King Creative Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.