With 10-year-old hip-pop phenom Willow Smith burning up the airwaves, a male counterpart couldn’t have been far behind. Enter 13-year-old musical wunderkind Gibbor Green, who pays tribute to a schoolboy Crush on his Booth debut and latest promo single. Featuring the pop-appealing boardwork of Teflon the Producer, this infectious cut is unattached to any forthcoming project; those digging it, however, can look forward to the November 11, release of Gibbor Green’s next single, #FollowMe.
Written by richard on 10/18/11
Submit your Rating
King Creative Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.