With the fronting, beefing and other juvenile behavior that often seems to be the norm in the hip-hop game, it’s easy to forget that rappers are, with a few notable exceptions, Grown Guys. Sick of seeing emcees fail to act their age, Ohioan emcee/producer G. Huff gives his peers a reality check on his latest EP single, which just so happens to be a Booth-exclusive world premiere. Joining Huff over Vice Soulectric‘s tuneful sample work, B.K. underground mainstay Saigon echoes the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip. The artist’s Vacant Thoughts EP is slated to hit our front page next Tuesday, May 28. In the meantime, click here to lean how you can win a prize package featuring Beats by Dre headphones, an iPod shuffle and more courtesy of G. Huff, United Grind and The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Aint Done Yet" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.