On Victory, a mixtape single released back in May, GhostWridah let the world know that, for him, defeat was not an option. Today, the Miami repper is back to drive the point home with Victory, a freestyle which actually shares nothing but a title and general theme with the aforementioned cut. Here, the Booth fave flexes his lyrical muscles over the Sean Combs and Stevie J-produced instrumental that backed Diddy’s 1998 mafioso-rap classic of the same name. While this record isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from GhostWridah.
Written by richard on 11/4/11
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.