On Victory, a mixtape single released back in May, GhostWridah let the world know that, for him, defeat was not an option. Today, the Miami repper is back to drive the point home with Victory, a freestyle which actually shares nothing but a title and general theme with the aforementioned cut. Here, the Booth fave flexes his lyrical muscles over the Sean Combs and Stevie J-produced instrumental that backed Diddy’s 1998 mafioso-rap classic of the same name. While this record isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from GhostWridah.
Written by richard on 11/4/11
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.