Sometimes a rapper wants to make a difference, do his part to change the world. And sometimes, well, a rapper just wants to Talk My Sh*t. GhostWridah‘s latest effort is (obviously) an example of the latter, using a hotly pacing beat from Phoenix (of The Soundkillers) as the instrumental basis of his sh*t talking extravaganza. As for that aforementioned fecal matter speechifying, Ghost delivers exactly what we’ve come to expect from the Florida emcee - rewind worthy lines like, “That’s trill talk for this trill life / Lion King to these field mice.” For even more examples of Ghost’s extrodinary sh*t talking prowess, be sure to cop his Downtown Lights 2.0, an expanded version of his DJBooth-released Downtown Lights album, which dropped in May.
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.