Sometimes a rapper wants to make a difference, do his part to change the world. And sometimes, well, a rapper just wants to Talk My Sh*t. GhostWridah‘s latest effort is (obviously) an example of the latter, using a hotly pacing beat from Phoenix (of The Soundkillers) as the instrumental basis of his sh*t talking extravaganza. As for that aforementioned fecal matter speechifying, Ghost delivers exactly what we’ve come to expect from the Florida emcee - rewind worthy lines like, “That’s trill talk for this trill life / Lion King to these field mice.” For even more examples of Ghost’s extrodinary sh*t talking prowess, be sure to cop his Downtown Lights 2.0, an expanded version of his DJBooth-released Downtown Lights album, which dropped in May.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/25/12
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)