Sometimes a rapper wants to make a difference, do his part to change the world. And sometimes, well, a rapper just wants to Talk My Sh*t. GhostWridah‘s latest effort is (obviously) an example of the latter, using a hotly pacing beat from Phoenix (of The Soundkillers) as the instrumental basis of his sh*t talking extravaganza. As for that aforementioned fecal matter speechifying, Ghost delivers exactly what we’ve come to expect from the Florida emcee - rewind worthy lines like, “That’s trill talk for this trill life / Lion King to these field mice.” For even more examples of Ghost’s extrodinary sh*t talking prowess, be sure to cop his Downtown Lights 2.0, an expanded version of his DJBooth-released Downtown Lights album, which dropped in May.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/25/12
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.