Entry #94 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Ghostwridah, the Florida up-and-comer who recently brought us album leak Miami’s Finest and reader-acclaimed mixtape cut Celebrate Lyfe. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Take It Home freestyle, the L.Y.F.E Music emcee flows over original boardwork by Miami Beat Wave. GhostWridah’s debut studio album, In Love With My Future, has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can hear more on his recently-released 305s and Heartbreak mixtape, available for download here.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 10/6/09
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.