Though GhostWridah is typically too focused on his grind to spend time chasing skirts (or, if he does, he doesn’t tell us about it in his Booth-featured cuts), he recently met a woman who has him thinking about monogamy. On freshly-released freestyle Mrs. Ghostwridah, the Miami-repping reader fave and freestyle series alum laces a vintage 9th Wonder beat with rhymes dedicated to his future wife. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it should watch for Ghost’s next album, No Apologies, to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download in January 2012.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.