Though GhostWridah is typically too focused on his grind to spend time chasing skirts (or, if he does, he doesn’t tell us about it in his Booth-featured cuts), he recently met a woman who has him thinking about monogamy. On freshly-released freestyle Mrs. Ghostwridah, the Miami-repping reader fave and freestyle series alum laces a vintage 9th Wonder beat with rhymes dedicated to his future wife. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it should watch for Ghost’s next album, No Apologies, to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download in January 2012.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)