Though GhostWridah is typically too focused on his grind to spend time chasing skirts (or, if he does, he doesn’t tell us about it in his Booth-featured cuts), he recently met a woman who has him thinking about monogamy. On freshly-released freestyle Mrs. Ghostwridah, the Miami-repping reader fave and freestyle series alum laces a vintage 9th Wonder beat with rhymes dedicated to his future wife. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it should watch for Ghost’s next album, No Apologies, to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download in January 2012.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.