Though GhostWridah is typically too focused on his grind to spend time chasing skirts (or, if he does, he doesn’t tell us about it in his Booth-featured cuts), he recently met a woman who has him thinking about monogamy. On freshly-released freestyle Mrs. Ghostwridah, the Miami-repping reader fave and freestyle series alum laces a vintage 9th Wonder beat with rhymes dedicated to his future wife. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it should watch for Ghost’s next album, No Apologies, to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download in January 2012.
Written by richard on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.