Just how good is GhostWridah at this rap sh*t? Let’s just say he could rock the mic with his Eyes Closed. Which, granted, isn’t exactly impressive as winning the Indy 500 with your eyes closed, or destroying the Death Star using only the Force—but still, the man is damn good. If you don’t believe me (and his 42—yes, 42—previous Booth appearances haven’t sufficed to convince you of his prowess), then this new video single just might bring you around. Here, a smooth Cameron Wallace production sets a suitable mood for Ghost’s suave, braggadocio-filled verses. Jordan Stavrev‘s cinematic visuals only serve to accentuate the artist’s baller-dom. Feeling it? Eyes Closed is just one of many dope cuts to be found on Wridah’s Downtown Lights 2.0 re-release, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.