Just how good is GhostWridah at this rap sh*t? Let’s just say he could rock the mic with his Eyes Closed. Which, granted, isn’t exactly impressive as winning the Indy 500 with your eyes closed, or destroying the Death Star using only the Force—but still, the man is damn good. If you don’t believe me (and his 42—yes, 42—previous Booth appearances haven’t sufficed to convince you of his prowess), then this new video single just might bring you around. Here, a smooth Cameron Wallace production sets a suitable mood for Ghost’s suave, braggadocio-filled verses. Jordan Stavrev‘s cinematic visuals only serve to accentuate the artist’s baller-dom. Feeling it? Eyes Closed is just one of many dope cuts to be found on Wridah’s Downtown Lights 2.0 re-release, available for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/22/12
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.