Death is—to put it paradoxically—a fact of life, but we rarely get to hear about it from the point of view of those who face it on the regular. To rectify the situation, Booth fave GhostWridah has cooked up DIE, a new single on which the Miami repper (and freestyle alum) tells the (true) stories of three such individuals. J. Rock produces, crafting a sampled beat as smooth and ear-pleasing as the record’s subject matter is sobering. For more, check out Ghost’s Downtown Lights LP when it drops in late May.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.