Death is—to put it paradoxically—a fact of life, but we rarely get to hear about it from the point of view of those who face it on the regular. To rectify the situation, Booth fave GhostWridah has cooked up DIE, a new single on which the Miami repper (and freestyle alum) tells the (true) stories of three such individuals. J. Rock produces, crafting a sampled beat as smooth and ear-pleasing as the record’s subject matter is sobering. For more, check out Ghost’s Downtown Lights LP when it drops in late May.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.