Miami mic-murderer GhostWridah takes inspiration from another famous hip-hop “Ghost” on his latest promo single, the first in a series of Wu-Tang-inspired freestyles. Here, the RZA-produced backdrop from Ghostface‘s Daytona 500 (sampled from Bob James’ Nautilus) sets the stage for braggadocious bars from the Booth fave. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further freestyles from GhostWridah in the weeks ahead.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.