Miami mic-murderer GhostWridah takes inspiration from another famous hip-hop “Ghost” on his latest promo single, the first in a series of Wu-Tang-inspired freestyles. Here, the RZA-produced backdrop from Ghostface‘s Daytona 500 (sampled from Bob James’ Nautilus) sets the stage for braggadocious bars from the Booth fave. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further freestyles from GhostWridah in the weeks ahead.
Written by richard on 03/19/12
Submit your Rating
The L.Y.F.E Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Born & Raised ft. Shawty Lo" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.