It’s been said that no more than Six Degrees of separation exist between any two people in the world. For those who share a common profession—say, music—the number is presumably even lower. So it’s not too shocking that Ghostface Killah‘s ended up on a record with Danny Brown and T-Dot jazz trio BADBADNOTGOOD. Also unsurprisingly, the song is pretty damn dope. Over the band’s smoky, noirish instrumental backdrop, the Wu-Tang vet and his Detroit-repping colleague deliver aggressive verses, their distinctive flows adding to the cut’s flavor. While Six Degrees doesn’t hit iTunes till June 23, fans anxious to obtain their very own copy can purchase the vinyl version via Lexrecords.com.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
Soul Temple Records/RED Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.