It’s been said that no more than Six Degrees of separation exist between any two people in the world. For those who share a common profession—say, music—the number is presumably even lower. So it’s not too shocking that Ghostface Killah‘s ended up on a record with Danny Brown and T-Dot jazz trio BADBADNOTGOOD. Also unsurprisingly, the song is pretty damn dope. Over the band’s smoky, noirish instrumental backdrop, the Wu-Tang vet and his Detroit-repping colleague deliver aggressive verses, their distinctive flows adding to the cut’s flavor. While Six Degrees doesn’t hit iTunes till June 23, fans anxious to obtain their very own copy can purchase the vinyl version via Lexrecords.com.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
Soul Temple Records/RED Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.