It’s been said that no more than Six Degrees of separation exist between any two people in the world. For those who share a common profession—say, music—the number is presumably even lower. So it’s not too shocking that Ghostface Killah‘s ended up on a record with Danny Brown and T-Dot jazz trio BADBADNOTGOOD. Also unsurprisingly, the song is pretty damn dope. Over the band’s smoky, noirish instrumental backdrop, the Wu-Tang vet and his Detroit-repping colleague deliver aggressive verses, their distinctive flows adding to the cut’s flavor. While Six Degrees doesn’t hit iTunes till June 23, fans anxious to obtain their very own copy can purchase the vinyl version via Lexrecords.com.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
Soul Temple Records/RED Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.