The last single off Ghostface Killah‘s next studio album found him pondering how to deal with the many Enemies who would love to usurp his position of power. Given that this is a comic-book revenge fantasy, there was only one possible outcome: a bloodbath. Sure enough, the latest single off the project plunges us right into the thick of Tony Starks’ Murder Spree. Project collaborator Adrian Younge‘s ominous piano loops and clattering percussion back the artist as he lists off just a few of the “six million ways” he knows to end a human life. Joining him in this blood-spattered brainstorming session are Wu Tang co-founders Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck and U-God, as well as affiliate Killa Sin. Twelve Reasons to Die is scheduled to drop April 16, via RZA‘s Stone Temple Records, in a wide variety of formats.
Written by richard on 04/5/13
Submit your Rating
Soul Temple Records/RED Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.