As far as their forthcoming collaborative project is concerned, Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge are two for two in the Booth. Lead single The Rise of the Ghostface Killah and follow-up The Sure Shot (Parts One & Two) were both hailed by our readers as classic Starks material. Hoping to make it a hat trick, the Wu-Tang veteran and his production partner have returned to our pages with Enemies, song release number three off the highly-anticipated set. Here, Ghostface steps into the role of a seasoned G schooling a young student in the ways of the streets. Over Younge’s beat, a cinematic, Ennio Morricone-influenced arrangement that crackles with slow-burning intensity, the emcee counsels his charge to watch for danger behind every corner. The Delfonics’ William Hart drives the point home in his guest hook. Twelve Reasons to Die is scheduled to drop April 16, via Stone Temple Records, in a wide variety of formats. Fans are also encouraged to check out Younge and Hart’s collaborative full-length, Adrian Younge Presents The Delfonics, out today on Wax Poetics Records.
Soul Temple Records/RED Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know I'm No Good ft. Amy Winehouse" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.