When you’re an artist trying to make it in the game, everybody has an opinion on how you should conduct your hustle. On new mixtape single Um, Excuse Me, released along with its Eric Guerrero-directed visuals, Gerald Walker sends a loud and clear message to anyone who might have an opinion to share: save your breath. DJ Mr. Rogers produces, crating a low-key synth instrumental to back the Milwaukee spitter’s verses. Believers Never Die is scheduled for digital release next Tuesday, April 16. In the meantime, fans can still download 2011 projects The Other Half of Letting Go and It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker, for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 04/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.