Fresh off contemplating life, religion and the struggle on The Missing Piece, Gerald Walker put himself under the microscope on his latest promo cut (and potential mixtape inclusion). Over the pensive production of J. LBS, the Chicago-born, Milwaukee-based emcee reflects upon the various mental Shackles he must shake off before he can achieve his full potential. While it is as yet unknown whether this record will appear on the project, those digging it will undoubtedly find more to like on Walker’sThe Other Half of Letting Go mixtape, coming soon via Grand Hustle.
Written by richard on 06/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.