Do you really need a reason to release free music? Gerald Walker thinks not—thus, the Milwaukee repper’s stepped into the Booth to bring fans Scream, an unreleased cut unattached to any forthcoming project. On this fresh, unpredictable jam, a shapeshifting beat by Kuddie Fresh sets the stage for some appropiately knotty flows from the reader fave. Need more Gerald Walker in your life? We’ve got you covered—in addition to sponsoring his last street release, The Other Half of Letting Go (still available for download here in the Booth), we’ll be bringing listeners his next project, the holiday-themed It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker, on November 17.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.