Like the United States Postal Service, Gerald Walker delivers the goods no matter the weather—neither Rain Hail, Sleet nor Snow can slow him up. On this newly-released promo single, Cardo On The Beat does his thing behind the boards, crafting a slow-rolling instrumental (complete witth thematically-appropriate sound effects) to back the Milwaukee repper as he touts his dedication to his craft. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to a new video, Please STFU, in the near future. In the meantime, why not check out one (or both) of Gerald Walker’s Booth-sponsored 2011 releases, It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker, and The Other Half of Letting Go?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.