Like the United States Postal Service, Gerald Walker delivers the goods no matter the weather—neither Rain Hail, Sleet nor Snow can slow him up. On this newly-released promo single, Cardo On The Beat does his thing behind the boards, crafting a slow-rolling instrumental (complete witth thematically-appropriate sound effects) to back the Milwaukee repper as he touts his dedication to his craft. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to a new video, Please STFU, in the near future. In the meantime, why not check out one (or both) of Gerald Walker’s Booth-sponsored 2011 releases, It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker, and The Other Half of Letting Go?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!