Like the United States Postal Service, Gerald Walker delivers the goods no matter the weather—neither Rain Hail, Sleet nor Snow can slow him up. On this newly-released promo single, Cardo On The Beat does his thing behind the boards, crafting a slow-rolling instrumental (complete witth thematically-appropriate sound effects) to back the Milwaukee repper as he touts his dedication to his craft. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to a new video, Please STFU, in the near future. In the meantime, why not check out one (or both) of Gerald Walker’s Booth-sponsored 2011 releases, It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker, and The Other Half of Letting Go?
Written by richard on 01/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)