Like the United States Postal Service, Gerald Walker delivers the goods no matter the weather—neither Rain Hail, Sleet nor Snow can slow him up. On this newly-released promo single, Cardo On The Beat does his thing behind the boards, crafting a slow-rolling instrumental (complete witth thematically-appropriate sound effects) to back the Milwaukee repper as he touts his dedication to his craft. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to a new video, Please STFU, in the near future. In the meantime, why not check out one (or both) of Gerald Walker’s Booth-sponsored 2011 releases, It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker, and The Other Half of Letting Go?
Written by richard on 01/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.