Like the United States Postal Service, Gerald Walker delivers the goods no matter the weather—neither Rain Hail, Sleet nor Snow can slow him up. On this newly-released promo single, Cardo On The Beat does his thing behind the boards, crafting a slow-rolling instrumental (complete witth thematically-appropriate sound effects) to back the Milwaukee repper as he touts his dedication to his craft. This joint isn’t attached to a forthcoming project, but fans can look forward to a new video, Please STFU, in the near future. In the meantime, why not check out one (or both) of Gerald Walker’s Booth-sponsored 2011 releases, It’s Christmastime Again, Gerald Walker, and The Other Half of Letting Go?
Written by richard on 01/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.